Cindye's application (Mage) (ACCEPTED ON TRIAL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cindye's application (Mage) (ACCEPTED ON TRIAL)

Post  Cin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 am

Personal info:
Name: Carl Lund

Character info:
Name: Cindye.
Class and spec: Arcane mage.
Professions: Tailoring and enchanting. (Non of them is maxed, I mainly have tailoring cause of the cloak/legs enchant and my enchanting is just a leftover proffession since TBC)
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: No Remorse, I left them cause they were dying and raids got cancelled alot.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I chose to apply for Imperium cause from what I've heard from friends, it's a good raiding guild which actually raids, and what I expect is...well...to raid.

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). I never really had to raid in Pre-TBC cause I got to 60 like a week before TBC was released but I did like maybe one ZG run and in TBC I did Karazhan(Not that much but finished one run atleast) and some other stuff, but I quit WoW pretty early into TBC cause I didn't like it.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long ? I enjoy mages pretty much, yeah and it's my only level 80 at the moment so I bet I will.

How often do you play? I play whenever I feel like it or have something planned to do ingame(Like raids and such).

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Ofcourse.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Personally I think I'm a fast learner in raids, but you can ask Thetree or Archnite who is in the guild for their opinion (They were in my old guild, I raided alot with them.)

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? I'm patient when it comes to wiping and stuff like that, which is a good thing I guess and other than that I'm a pretty decent dps and for example on bosses like Marrowgar I kill the spike things instead of letting everyone else do it and nuke the boss. Hm, my weak sides would be getting bored and losing focus on things I see as easymode, but I'm actually working on improving that already.

Other information that you want to share: Hrhm, I'm friends with Archnite and Thetree who is in the guild, so if I miss something they can inform me and such. (And visa versa)

Cin

Back to top Go down

Re: Cindye's application (Mage) (ACCEPTED ON TRIAL)

Post  Cin on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Forgot some things and I couldn't edit so here they are.
Armory link:
UI link
The reason I'm using the default action bars and such is becase I've been too lazy to fix my custom one, it takes about 2-3 hours to fix and it's boring as hell, so...yeah...

Cin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ci on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Apparently whenever I add a link it disappears but if you need to see my armory link go to Eu armory and search for Cindye, and my UI SS link, I can't direct you to, but if you have any addOn like Prat, whisper me ingame and I'll toss you a link.

Ci

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Spoke to the guy in game, checked his gear. Got CL to take a look.

Accepted for Trial.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top