Personal info:
Name:Tom

Character info:
Name:Liand
Class and spec:Fury warrior
Professions:450jc/450bs
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:
SafeHaven Was the performance officer there for a while had a fall out with another officer and decided id leave
Mock joined shortly after leaving safehaven and raided with them for a few months until i took a break from wow

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect?
I want a guild where i can make progression with and i expect to find myself with a steady raid team ready to perform

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).
Pre bc naxx did sapph once was a major noob back then though
pre wotlk Didnt play at all
Wotlk
Naxx 10/25
os 10/25 3d
eoe 10/25
uld 10 13/14 uld 25 10/14
toc 10/25
togc10 togc25 4/5
icc 10+25 11/12
icc hc only done lootship
Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time?
I originally played my warrior until i took up raiding on my warlock after around 7 months i got bored an decided to go back to my warrior again and i dont know why i stopped in the first place

How often do you play?
every day usually i do tend to go out on fridays though
Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?
Yes

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in
I use standard UI with only the basic raid addons ive had custom UI's in the past and i dont feel the need for one at the moment iam currently guildless and dont have any reports

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters?
Ive always been a quick learner

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?
Iam always there to step up and admit my mistakes ill never try to blame someone else if i mess up i always enjoy theory crafting when it comes to my warr i regulary run check AJ and EJ for new stuff that can increase my dps

Other information that you want to share:
My gear isnt exactly the best at the moment but iam doing my best to gear it thats a link to my warlock which i was previously using to raid that shows most of the achievements for the raids i stated above if the link doesnt work u might have to type the o the code is alt 0240 if you have any questions feel free to drop me a whisper

Liand

Back to top Go down

Re: Fury warr app (REMOVED)

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

Hey,

Thanks for your application to Imperium. I will inform the Class Leaders of your application and get back to you asap.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  psycho on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi mate this is were I am with your app atm. Its gonna take me like a little more time to decide. But after looking at you on the armory i see that you have +8 stats on your chest, would be nice to be +10stats. Also you have a gem in your belt which you could benefit from havinf an inscribed ametrine instead of you 10 arp and 15 stam, this is because u get crit instead of stam. also the belt itself is a pvp belt, i recomend you get the badges one once youve got enough badges.Also your enchant on your bracersi clearly keeping you expertise capped but whenever possible you may wna change it to 50 AP wen u get the expertise to be able to loose the 15.

It would be nice for you to post us a recount too. go into a voa, and post the recount into a chat, then with chatter or prat addon copy the recount post into a reply to here. this will give me some idea of what you are capable of doing. Or either you could post it to me ingame to either Psychô or Véno.

Ty for applying from the mellee team Wink

psycho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Liand on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Have to withdraw my app iam afraid i got invited to einherjar and due to the higher progression ill be joining them Hope you understand

Liand

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryogenix on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks for the Notification mate, hope things turn out well; all the best from the Melee team !

Cryogenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top