Mage application (Accepted)

Post  generation on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 am

Personal info :-
Name: Jim

Character info:-
Name: Generation
Class and spec: Arcane mage
Professions: Mining 450, Engineering 441
Your armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&cn=Generation

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Phoenix rising - left for The lion rampant to progress into SSC - Left the lion rampant because Lofz was a twat loot horde then joined random friends guilds, joined mock and left to go horde and gank ex girlfriend then came back alliance and here i am

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? Because i raided with you guys in a pug, it was fun, I expect ironcloak to do 11 - 12k dps on saurfang

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). all the Wotlk stuffs and kara maggy gruul ssc tk za

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? played it for like 3 years and yeah its cool

How often do you play? most days

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Just about yeah

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in I use blizz frames ^.^

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? yeah im pro k

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? My strenghts are my adaptability in fights and my weakness is my gearscore

Other information that you want to share: Im a pvp scrub cat cat alien clown cyclops @ bounce pig monkey Sleep king jocolor afro

generation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Meh

Post  Xtramuscle on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am

FOA: Frega

Raided with this guy in icc 10 this week, His GF seems to have taught him tacts (owned!) and he didnt mess up too much; however despite havin 6k+ GS his DPS was low, but thats cause hes a PVP scrub, if we can get him into icc 10/25 and PVE him up, I think he'd be a valued member of the team Smile

Xtramuscle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top