Personal info:
Name: Tizwoz

Character info:
Name: Tizwoz (5946gs)
Class and spec: Arcane Mage
Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:
Vandals – GM was never online, so left and was GM of own guild for a while. Deserters Reprieve – lack of continuity in ICC group, not progressing past Professor Putricide due to continually bringing in inexperienced players.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect?
I have several online friends who have joined Imperium and they speak very highly of it. From what they have said to me I expect a highly organised, dedicated raiding guild that has cleared ICC 10 and made great progress through ICC 25. I recently joined an alt run with Imperium and I enjoyed the people in the raid and was impressed with the efficiency of the group.

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).
Naxx 10
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 (Both Twilight Vanquisher)
EOE 10
VOA 10/25

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time?
My mage was my very first character and I’ve loved playing it. I am constantly changing things slightly in order to get the best performance. I like a mages versatility as it can fight at ranged and point blank! It can feed the raid group with strudles – nom nom Smile And portal people wherever they fancy.

How often do you play?
I am on most afternoons / evening after 4.30pm till about 10-11pm (UK time) weekends I’m on during the day / evening. I do not play Wednesday due to prior arrangements.

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?
Yes, but I can’t attend if it is on a Wednesday, but any other day is fine normally.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters?
I would like to think so. Prior to fighting new boss / encounter I watch Tankspot videos and read wowiki tactic notes. I feel that I then have a general understanding of the tactics, but I believe that you learn best actually fighting the boss.

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?
I am a patient person when it comes to new boss encounters and changing setup to suit the raid. I enjoy a good laugh. I am always prompt for raids that I sign up to. With regards my weakness – I guess keeping up with the really high DPS that some people can pump out.

Other information that you want to share:
I have several raid addons installed – Omen, DBM, Raid Roll, Grid, Healbot plus some class specific ones.

I also have Ventrillo installed and a mic, so am wired for sound for raids. I have a battlnet authenticator attached to my account.

I also have 3 other level 80’s

Tizwozhunter – Hunter, 5808gs, SV Spec, Gnomish Engineer and Miner (450)

Tizwozpriest – Priest, 5208gs, Holy Spec, Tailor and Enchanter (450)

Tizwozdk – Deathknight, 5100gs, Unholy Spec, Miner and Blacksmith (450)

I am currently levelling up a Paladin as a tank, currently level 57 - Tizwozpalli

All of whom I can bring to the guild as well if needed, and even if the characters are not in the guild all the professions I have will be readily available to guildies free of charge.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mage Application (Accpeted)

Post  lilhottybabe on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Hey!,
Thanks for your application, I will get our Ranged CL to look over it and have a chat with you ( I think you know him already =P)

We will get back to you asap.

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fallénangél on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm

hey nice to see you apply tiz. nice application bit of length to it. played with you in deserters and enjoyed it. your a skilled mage and know what your doing and don't come without food, flasks or a brain. Good luck getting in would love to be raiding with you again.

dan Very Happy

fallénangél

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Sorry for the delay in your application, I am trying to get hold of the CL for Ranged. If I can't I will find a way for your application to be assessed in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience.

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tizwoz on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok, no problem - did notice Nathan hasn't been on for a couple days Very Happy

Tizwoz

Back to top Go down

RE

Post  Nathan on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Sorry about the delay there Tiz but I had a couple of days away from the computer.
I played with you in Deserters Reprieve and you knew what you were doing during raids and with your gear so I am going to pass you an invite into the guild when i come online for a 2 week trial.
Welcome to imperium.

Nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top