Bebé application (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bebé application (Accepted)

Post  Bebézita on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Name: Jamie

Character info:
Name:Bebézita
Class and spec: Hunter marksman (0/57/7)
Professions: Mining
Your armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&cn=Beb%C3%A9zita

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: I was a previous player in Inquisition, a very popular end-game-raiding guild and there was a lot of competition and demands ie: a lot of raiding, at the time it didnt suit me very much but now as its summer i have a lot of free time and im willing to dedicate myself to some good raiding.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? Well ive heard a lot about this guild such as them being very popular and social asell as raiding efficently, all i expect is a warm and humble welcome and to be accepted. I would also like to raid with you guys and progress together.

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). N/A

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? I love hunters, i have many chars such as DK, druid, warlock, and numerous level 80's and hunter has always suited me best. I am willing to dedicate my time to my class.

How often do you play? Everyday 5-6 hours

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Of course

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in.

Screenshot unavailable atm, can put one up later, if not an officer can come check my dps on a dummy Smile

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? A very fast learner i can adapt to most things quickly.

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? My strong side in raids is the feeling on getting everyone on vent and raiding, i love that feeling.

Other information that you want to share: I love raiding and im a good player, if you invite me to your guild you will NEVER look BACK. Wink

Bebézita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bebé application (Accepted)

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Thanks for your application, I will get a Class Leader to look at it asap and get back to you.

Good Luck

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fallénangél on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm

hey there, thank you for your application. i have checked you out and everything is OK i have already spoke to you about your gemming due to marksmanship been your main spec. there is 1 glyph id like you to remove which is your "glyph of serpent sting" for glyph of chimera shot, due to your chimera shot always been into your rotation and it will refresh your sting anyway so making it last longer is pointless. Ive looked at your raiding progress in ICC and there isn't a lot in 25man. just hope you know all the tactics for the bosses past there. thank you for your application. Good luck

Dan <3

fallénangél

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 am

Hello there,

Application accepted, please /w any officer in the guild for an invite.

/Danian

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top