.Use this template for your application:

Personal info:
Name:Johan

Character info:
Name:Tripie
Class and spec:Rogue combat
Professions: JC and enchand both full ofc
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:Seclusion . leaving thats only 1 reason and thats is no progress anny more. and importand i think they dont wand to .

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect?i no that this guild wand to see end off game i no some players in your guild and they see this is a good guild and if they say so( they are realy good Ironcloak)i believe it Smile

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).from kharazhan to now almost all full clear

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? I love my rogue never stop playing him and i play him now for 4.5 years

How often do you play? all day from 19.00 till 00.00 or later

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?np at all wow is for me raiding

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in. at this moment i cant copie it in to here ?

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters?iam verry fast learner . always 1 of the fastes in the guilds i whas in

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? my strong thing in raids is my own char ofc but i see what the rest is doing to in 10 and 25 some timeƩ i see to much Smile

Other information that you want to share:
i have a alt to its bloedvlek a mage good geard to 6015 gayscore so if you wand me in your guild you get a range @ your service to

Tripie

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna join this guild (Declined)

Post  Tripie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

i try to get the link of armory in it but it dosent work ..

Tripie

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Your gear is decent enough but your gemming is a little dire in places, why have you gemmed Agi/Stam gems, Haste gems and AP/Haste gems in places? Your +10 Stat gem could also be in a better place (Your belt regemmed with full ARP and a 10 Stat gem in the yellow socket would give you a plus 6 Agi bonus) other than that everyone seems in order, your spec is fine and your gear is too. We will get back to you asap with an answer Smile

//Danian.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tripie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:38 pm

I will take a look at that 10+ one will do it now thx for it. the rest gems for get stats and i like some ap and hast to this way iam alway's on my top. and i try to have it all on arp but whas not 100% for me . thats why i gemd this way

Tripie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tripie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm

already did some regemming on that waist and a few other now it will be oke ill hope ..

Tripie

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello there,

Unfortunately we're gonna have to decline your application due to the amount of rogues we currently have in the guild, i sort of underestimated that when i made my reply =P Good luck finding a guild for you!

//Danian.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top