View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retribution Paladin (Accepted)

Post  Binxx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Personal info:
Name: Ray Price

Character info:
Name: Binxx
Class and spec: Retribution Paladin
Professions: Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting both at 450, Cooking at 450 and fishing is getting there Razz
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Sanctuary, not enough Raids only a leveling guild really

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I like your ethos on raiding and I just expect to do some raids and some help and advice on DpS Pally raiding. Reached as far as I can get on Heroics etc and i want to experience End Game content

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). I have only raided in VoA and ICC ten man in Pugs. I am very new to WoW.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? My first Character is a Mage but i didn't really enjoy Ranged DpS and he is now my Farm alt. I love my Pally and i think i know the class and spec pretty well.

How often do you play? Most nights unless my girlfriend demands my attention xD

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? yes

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in. Had to google WWS, not done hardly any raiding so got no WWS reports got a screenshot tho please comment on my addons.

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? yes, I read up on all tactics before hand and ensure I am fully prepared in all respects, Pots, Flasks, food and reagents etc

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? I like to think I can bring some good DpS and quick reactions to when things go pear shaped, heal people and get aggro off the healers etc. I am obviously inexperienced, so that would be my weakest point.

Other information that you want to share: I know I am really new to this and my GS is only 4.9k but I have tried to join other guilds with little success. They have all been 'lol, omgwtf GS of only 5k'. I just want to make the step to a decent WoW raider which seems to be pretty damn difficult for WoW noobs. I can take any criticism on Gems, enchants and Spec etc but I like to think i've researched pretty well.

Hope you guys can give me the chance.

Thank you for reading, Ray

Note:
Remember this is minimum, feel free to add anything that you feel will interest us. Your application is the first impression we get of you. Take your time and write a good application. Answering questions with "yes or no" or a single sentence does not make it a good application.

Binxx

Back to top Go down

Re: Retribution Paladin (Accepted)

Post  Binxx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

forgot to add my armory link -

Binxx

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay I will get our Melee Class Leader to take a look at it today and get back to you.

Good Luck

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilhottybabe on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 am

Ok, I'm willing to give you a trial but you have a lot to improve on which we will discus in game. I hope you live up to my expectations Smile

//Danian

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Binxx on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 am

Oh awsome, Thank you very much. I am more than willing to listen and improve myself Smile

Binxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top