Post  ènd mage on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Personal info:
Name: Patrick Jensen

Character info:
Name: énd
Class and spec: mage-fire
Professions: tailoring - enchanter
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: MW-Madness within, the guild has splitted, the raiders and guildmaster in there haven't been online for over a month, we are only few players online every day.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? Choosen Imperium because my friend Hóney has told me that its a great serious raiding guild. I expect to have a great time, get lots of bosses taken down with the guild and meet a lot new great gamers Smile

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). I started in TBC I raided, Karazahn, SSC, gruuls, maggy and the eye. In wotlk i've raided naxx, ulduar and ICC ofc, know all tacs on 10man, 10man hc and 25 man.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? yeah i really enjoy playing mage, I made it my main char, b4 i had an pala named kommer which is one of my alts now instead, and yes i will be playing mage for really long time

How often do you play? it's differen't from week to week, depends on school too.

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? yes

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? yes i do

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? When i can stand still and nuke down a boss. haven't really been thinking about where my strong sides or where i can improve.

Other information that you want to share:

ènd mage

Back to top Go down

Re: Application to Imperium

Post  lilhottybabe on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 am

Hey there!

Thanks for your application, I will get the ranged class leader to check it over.

Good luck

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Application to Imperium

Post  Nathan on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 pm

The only flaw i can see with your gear is the meta gem but other than that everything looks good. I have not been online for a while so dont know what the guild is recruiting. If we are recruiting mages then I would say you are in.

Nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application to Imperium

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top