Fire mage application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire mage application

Post  Protwarr on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm

ame:Axel

Character info:
Name:Protwarrior
Class and spec:Mage fire spec.
Professions:Jewelcrafting 450/450 Tailoring 450/450 and Cooking 450/450 have all Dalaran recipes.
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Gentle DPS levaed because they werent my type of guild.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? Seems like a good raiding guild with some good raiders in it.

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). In wotlk i have done NAXX and all those instances.Not anything in Ulduar but have done 11/12 in bot 10 and 25 man ICC.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? Yes absolutely love mages.

How often do you play? A few hours per day, sometimes more sometimes less.

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? yes i will.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in
Dont use any specific raid addon use some mage addons and recount and DBM ofcourse.

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Yes absolutely didnt take long to learn the Lich King encounter even though i havent killed him yet.

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?
My DPS is not something im ashamed of and im a pretty good learner of new encounters and i love to raid so i give my all in raids ofcourse.
Other information that you want to share: Im not a Protwarrior just a illusion of it.

Protwarr

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire mage application

Post  lilhottybabe on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks for application. Spoke to you in game and we have decided to offer you a trial.

Lil <3

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top