Post  ajoensen on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm

:
Name: Alex

Character info:
Name: Roguealex
Class and spec: Rogue combat specced
Professions: Dont got any professions
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: The name of my previous guild is Heavens Demons i leaved them because i never got invited to any raids..

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I choose imperium cause i think it´s a nice guild. And i expect i can get a bit far in icc :p

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). In wotlk have i raided naxx, ulduar, ToC, ToC heroic, RS and icc

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? Yes, i enjoy to play my rogue and i wanna play it for a long time

How often do you play? Every day.

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Yes, but if i dont got time i´m going to whisper you.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Yes i think i am (:

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? My strong side is to get my dps high but i need to work on to keep it high all the time Smile

Other information that you want to share: No, dont think so Smile

Note:
Remember this is minimum, feel free to add anything that you feel will interest us. Your application is the first impression we get of you. Take your time and write a good application. Answering questions with "yes or no" or a single sentence does not make it a good application..

ajoensen

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply

Post  Danian on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks for your application, however, we are currently not after any rogues so i wish you luck in finding a guild for you!

Danian

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top