Personal info:
Name: Mert

Character info:
Name: Eggedd
Class and spec: Marksman and BM Hunter 5957 gs
Professions: Alchemy 450 / Mining 450
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:

was in Grey dawn on my main (mage) left because i didn't like the way people were treating me in there and many unfriendly people

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect?

i choose imperium because i know a few people in the guild and they are in need of experienced players

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).

i have many TBC achievements etc but i CBA to put em all down i have togc10 insanity, togc25 4/5 ICC25 normal 12/12 and ICC25 HC 9/12 etc all achievements are on main i even have Glory of the ulduar raider etc link to my main is please check that for achievements ! also my friends in the guild can vouch Smile

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time?

i love hunters very fun class and yes will play for very long time Very Happy

How often do you play?

i play everyday

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?

yes i will

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

as i said this on my application form for grey dawn at the time skill comes from the player not his UI i have a basic UI Smile

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters?

yes but i have experience in 25 and 10 heroics and know the litch king , sidragosa and have had prof down to 40% so untill cataclysm there is nothing for me to learn Razz

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?

i am strong in every way ! on time , bring food , got mail box and jeeves for my fellow guildies and i know every fight and have done everyfight ! only fights i have not attempted is sindragosa heroic and LK heroic Smile

Other information that you want to share:

i have active vent or TS3 , have a 3.5 GHz PC and a Nvide 9600 GSO fc2 edition graphics 4gb ram so i never lag or DC in a raid and my friends in this guild are Dedgud and Askea ! . sorry this application has bin brief but due to applying to loads of guilds in the past application forms are boring and because i have the main things which is exprience , beign geared for heroic and stable computer and net connection not much needs to be said ! thank you for yoru time in reading my application for ! link to my main for all achievements are here bellow

Egg

Back to top Go down

ARMORY LINKS

Post  Egg on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm

for some reason armory links have not appeared so il show u 1st link is for my hunter which i am applying to this guild with and the 2nd armory link is for my main to prove my experience with ICC content ! (achievements)

thank you!

Egg

Back to top Go down

QQ

Post  Egg on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

hmm that didn't work ether ! please whisper me in game ! sorry for any inconvenience

Egg

Back to top Go down

Re: 80 Dwarf Marks/BM Hunter 5957gs

Post  fallénangél on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 pm

hyey there, thank you for your application. i have checked you out all i can see missing is an enchant on your shoulders which id like you to sort out as fast as possible and for your marksmenship spec i would change one or two glyph's. one would be the glyph of serpent sting there is no need to have the duration last any longer due to the chimera shot always refreshing it so it will never run out on the fight. and the next would be the gylph of hawk i can see the haste bonus would be good so that one is down to you i personaly don't play a hunter but the main glyph's ive noticed is glyph of chimera and killshot one instead of those two you have. other then that you have a really nice character. thank you for your application we will get back to you asap.

Dan <3

fallénangél

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 80 Dwarf Marks/BM Hunter 5957gs

Post  psycho on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 am

Accepted for trial, whisper :

Psychô
Sallador
Danian

For an invite Very Happy

psycho