Application

Post  ajoensen on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Name:Alex

Character info: 5852 gs shaman
Name:Drhu
Class and spec:Shaman Elemental Healing off spec
Professions:Dont got any
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:Dont remember my prevous guild.

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I choose imperium cause i think it´s a nice guild and i expect to get a bit longer in icc Smile

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). I have tryed ulduar RS icc and toc.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time?Yes, i enjoy to play my class. And i´m looking forward to play it for a long time Smile

How often do you play? Every day

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Yes, and i´m going to give you a message if i can´t meet up.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in. Dont got any special

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Yes, i think i´m learning fast Smile

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? My strong side is the tacts, going to improve my dps a bit Smile

Other information that you want to share:
No think you got it all Smile

ajoensen

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks for the application I will get a Class Leader to look at your application.

Good Luck

Lil <3

P.S I see you applied for your rogue, does this mean if your shammy is accepted this will be your main prioty when it comes to raiding and can't come due to your rogue?

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

The only flaws I can see in your gear are your pvp shoulder enchant and 2% int meta gem.
Because I have been offline for a while I do not know if we need ranged shaman dps, and because i do not plan on going online for a while i reccomend you ask lil who posted before me. If you are going to use your shaman as your main and raid with that then I will accept you as a trial.

But please get some raiding proffessions leveled up

Nathan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top