Post  Jripper on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Personal info:
Name: Mikkel

Character info:
Name: Jripper
Class and spec: Death Knight
Professions: LW & JC
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: well i moved to this server hmm 6-7 mdr ago . but just got home from afganistain so just startet up playning again, so looking for a good raidning guild

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? i here that it is a good raiding guild with good players in, and i hope for a good guild that have fun in raiding.

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).at lev 60 all in MC BWL AQ20/AQ40 ZG20 lev 70 all in:Hyjal Summit.Serpentshrine Cavern.Gruul's Lair.Magtheridon's Lair.Karazhan.The Eye.Zul'Aman. miss last boss in BT. but never got to sunwell.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? 24 days

How often do you play? more or less every day

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?. yes

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in:

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? just need to see the fight on tankspot and have try it my self a bit then i got it

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?. always prepaird flask food and so on and donth mind a wipe night´s on a new boss.

Other information that you want to share: i can see that you not looking for a DK but well i give it a shot

Jripper

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  lilhottybabe on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am

Hey there, thanks for your application I will get the Class Leaders to have a look for you and get back to you.

Good Luck

Lil <3

P.S Are you a tank or DPS because we are in need of DPS, I supose we will find out when we check armory but it would of been nice to mention it.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dps

Post  jripper on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Embarassed i sorry my dps spec

jripper

Back to top Go down

Post  fallénangél on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 pm

hey there, while reading your application i notcied you said you've just got back from afganistain which nice one for going and was wondering if you are going back there anytime soon?

fallénangél

View user profile

Back to top Go down

respond

Post  Jripper on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

yes I just came home from afgani, but im not planing to be go back there the next 2-3 years atlest. and im starting up on education so well not go out again anytime soon Smile

Jripper

Back to top Go down

Post  fallénangél on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 pm

thats good to hear. i would be willing to give you a trial. ill get to the melle class leader and see what his views are on this subject hang on for a little while longer please.

<3 dan

fallénangél

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  psycho on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Accepted for trial.

Please whisper Psychô or another officer for an invite if i am not online Smile

psycho

View user profile

Back to top Go down