Personal info:
Name: Tom

Character info:
Name: Afkhealer
Class and spec: Paladin Holy
Professions: Engineering 450/450 JewelCrafting 450/450
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Hav'nt been in one

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I have heard good thing about the Raiding guild and I also know the gm

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). On this caracter ive only done the first 4 bosses but have done 11/12 on 10/25 Icc and Pre wotlk ive doen most of the Raids/hc dungeons

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? Ye best class ive played so far and ye i plan to sty for quite awhile

How often do you play? im on everyday and i can set times for when i need the computer for raids

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Yes

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Yes

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? I'm not a person who will whine and moan about wiping, i could improve on ~Dps Gear~ although it is not essiential as i'd prefer to improve my healing gear and skills

Other information that you want to share: I know the Gm and the co-gm from horde guild but i dont want you to accept be just because of that i want you to accept me only if you think im capable of Helping in the proggresion of the Guild.

Thank you
Tom

Afkheale

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Thanks for your app, our healing CL's will get back to u asap

//sall.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top