my ap

Post  helhound on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Name:darren irwin

Character info:
Name:helhound
Class and spec:dps unholy
Professions:bs mineing
Your armory link

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:g.o.d left to start on guild with friends last guild was bloodbaine which i was an officer i am leaving because other peeps left and i am looking to do 25 man raids

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect?i am choosing imperium because i have raid raided wit some of yor players before and they seem like good players, i would like to start doing 25 man with u

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc).i have completed naxx10 25 toc 10 25 icc 10 man i have 6 of 12 icc25 i have done a few bosses in uldar i only satred playing 14 months ago only done pre lichking for achevs

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time?i love playing my dk and i will always play him i also have a mage if ever needed put my dk will always be my main

How often do you play?i play all the time im always up for a raid or or achev runs

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week?yes i will be there bot 1 week out of 3 mon to friday i work fromm 3.00pm till 12pm

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated i

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters?yes i would like to think i am a fast learner i pick thinks up pritty quick

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve?i think my strong points are im always very aware of things that are going on and i always try my best i am always looking to improve every aspect of my game

Other information that you want to share:i am always friendly and social when im in a guild and like good laugh i have a 25 man vent server as well if ever needed , dedgud is in your guild he will tell u wot im like if u want to ask him.

helhound

Back to top Go down

Re: my ap

Post  lilhottybabe on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Hello there,

Thanks for your application, our melee CL's will get back to you asap.

//Sallador.

lilhottybabe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum