View previous topic View next topic Go down

Social Rank

Post  Mirë on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 am

Personal info:
Name: Thomas Söderman

Character info:
Name: Mirë
Class and spec: Paladin - 11/5/55 Retribution
Professions: Mining 450 & Engineering 240/450 - Farming money to start skilling JC instead of Engineering, hope to start skilling it in the nearest future Smile
Your armory link:

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Im currently a Social Member in Entropia Smile
Reason why i want to leave is because the guildchat has been rather quiet & they havnt been raiding for a while which makes the guild rather boring Sad

Why do you choose Imperium, and what do you expect? I choose Imperium because it seems to be a decent guild with a good pushing progress through ICC 10 HM and i hope for an active G-chat with alot of Lols Smile

Previous raiding experience (also pre wotlk and pre tbc). ICC 10 11/12 ( 5/12 on HM ) ICC 25 6/12 TotC 10/25 Ulduar 8/13 HM Naxxramas 10/25 EoE 10/25 OS 10/25 ( Zerg Mode inc ).
Zul´Gurub, Kharazan, Sunwell, AQ 40 & BT.

Do you enjoy your class and will you play it for a long long time? Yes im enjoying my class alot, im not planning to stop playing it either.

How often do you play? I play every day during the week, times when im on depends on when i stop school etc.

Will you attend at least 3 raids regularly every week? Yes i could attend 3 raids a week, but because i got alot of homework and exams in school i cant aim on a Raider Rank Sad But i would gladly join as a Social Member rank Smile

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI, and WWS report of any recent raids you have participated in Unfortunatly i was unable to post my screenshot Sad

Do you see yourself as a fast learner on new encounters? Yes i do see my self as a fast learner at upcoming encounters.

What are your strong sides in raids, and where do you feel you can improve? My strong sides during a raid is my DPS, i nuke the adds/spikes quick when it pops and asap get back to the boss. I feel i can improve abit on

Other information that you want to share: This application is for a Social Member Smile

Note:
Remember this is minimum, feel free to add anything that you feel will interest us. Your application is the first impression we get of you. Take your time and write a good application. Answering questions with "yes or no" or a single sentence does not make it a good application..

Mirë

Back to top Go down

Social Rank

Post  Mirë on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 am

I was unable to link my armory, search for Mirë on the armory or poke me on WoW Smile

Mirë

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Rank

Post  pottan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am

Why would you only want a social rank?

pottan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Social Rank

Post  Mirë on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Because i have to spend more time with homework & examstuding, i would be very glad if i could get a Social Rank Smile

Mirë

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Rank

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top